Friday, April 17, 2009

Susan Boyle - Britains Got Talent 2009




OK .... I'm sitting here bawling in front of my computer! *sniff* You have GOT to see this video ... it is so amazing! If a person doesn't get watery eyes after see this they might as well be dead. I couldn't believe that voice came from that woman. Wow! I've been quite chastised yet again for judging on appearances! What a fantastic triumph!


Here is an article from the nydailynews.com:
Susan Boyle on Britain Got Talent

by dwarthy

Meet the frumpy, unemployed, 47-year-old woman who shocked Simon Cowell.

During auditions for "Britain's Got Talent" this week, Susan Boyle of the village West Lothian walked on to the stage to snickers from the audience and an eye-roll from Cowell. After she unleashed a perfect rendition of "I Dreamed a Dream" from the musical "Les Miserables," she left with the crowd on its feet.

"Without a doubt, that is the biggest surprise I've had in three years of the show," said one of Cowell's co-judges, Piers Morgan.

Boyle received three perfect scores and is the early favorite to win on the hit reality TV series.

"I know the minute you walked out on that stage that we were going to hear something extraordinary and I was right," quipped Cowell.

In just three days, the clip of Boyle's stunning performance has notched 2,605,000 views on YouTube.

"I've always wanted to play before a large audience," Boyle said before hitting the stage. "I'm going to make that audience watch."




No comments: