Friday, July 23, 2010

God Sings?



Zephaniah 3:17

17The Lord your God in your midst,The Mighty One, will save;

He will rejoice over you with gladness,

He will quiet you with His love,

He will rejoice over you with singing.”

Read this and take it personally! Your God, your Creator … rejoices over you. Your King quiets you with HIS love, and sings over you. Can you even wrap your brain around that? I try…I believe it is the romancing that the One who created romance, is pouring out on us..if we let HIM. Why would we not want HIM to do that?

I can not wait to hear what God sounds like singing!! I know it will be the most beautiful thing I have ever heard and will ever hear……HE sings…over me…over you…a divine love that compares to no other. Wow!

Have a blessed evening everyone! Tim

No comments: