Sunday, January 4, 2009

When falling in love ...


I came across this quote on love that I would like to share ... I think it is right on!

"When falling in love, we seem to float on air. The whole world seems wonderful, and we take in stride people who normally irritate us and things that normally frustrate us. A particular person's idiosyncrasies, which normally rub us the wrong way, no longer affect us adversely. For a while, we simply seem to be able to love anyone to love our neighbor without any effort at all. These momentary occasions can give us a glimpse of what it would be like to love our neighbor all the time."

~Diogenes Allen

1 comment:

About Me said...

This is so beautiful! And I love the picture. So cool.
Have you read "Love and Respect" by Emerson Eggerich? It is really awesome and your blog entry here reminded me of that book.