Monday, October 5, 2009

Love Psalm




I just punched in the word "love" in a keyword search at Bible Gateway ... And this is what I got from the Psalms. Enjoy!

Psalm 5:11)But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

Psalm 11:7)For the LORD is righteous, he loves justice; upright men will see his face.

Psalm 13:5)But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

Psalm 17:7)Show the wonder of your great love, you who save by your right hand those who take refuge in you from their foes.

Psalm 18:1)I love you, O LORD, my strength.

Psalm 21:7)For the king trusts in the LORD; through the unfailing love of the Most High he will not be shaken.

Psalm 23:6)Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Psalm 25:6)Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old.

Psalm 25:7)Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O LORD.

Psalm 26:3)for your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in your truth.

Psalm 26:8)I love the house where you live, O LORD, the place where your glory dwells.

Psalm 31:7)I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.

Psalm 31:16)Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love.

Psalm 31:21)Praise be to the LORD, for he showed his wonderful love to me when I was in a besieged city.

Psalm 31:23)Love the LORD, all his saints! The LORD preserves the faithful, but the proud he pays back in full.

Psalm 33:5)The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.

Psalm 33:22)May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you.

Psalm 36:7)How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.

Psalm 40:10)I do not hide your righteousness in my heart; I speak of your faithfulness and salvation. I do not conceal your love and your truth from the great assembly.

Psalm 40:16)But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say, "The LORD be exalted!"

Psalm 42:8)By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life.

Psalm 48:9)Within your temple, O God, we meditate on your unfailing love.

Psalm 57:3)He sends from heaven and saves me, rebuking those who hotly pursue me; Selah God sends his love and his faithfulness.

Psalm 57:10)For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies.

Psalm 59:16)But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 63:3)Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. (IMG:
style_emoticons/default/emot-heartbeat.gif)

Psalm 66:20)Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!

Psalm 70:4)But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say, "Let God be exalted!"

Psalm 86:5)You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call to you.

Psalm 86:15)But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.

Psalm 89:1-2)I will sing of the LORD's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself.

Psalm 89:14)Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you.

Psalm 94:18)When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O LORD, supported me.

Psalm 97:10)Let those who love the LORD hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Psalm 98:3)He has remembered his love and his faithfulness to the house of Israel; all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.

Psalm 100:5)For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Psalm 101:1)I will sing of your love and justice; to you, O LORD, I will sing praise.

Psalm 103:8)The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love.

Psalm 103:11)For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him;

Psalm 106:1)Praise the LORD. Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Psalm 107:1)Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Psalm 107:43)Whoever is wise, let him heed these things and consider the great love of the LORD.

Psalm 108:4)For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies.

Psalm 115:1)Not to us, O LORD, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness.

Psalm 116:1)I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.

Psalm 117:2)For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD.

Psalm 118:1)Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Psalm 119:29)Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Psalm 119:48)I lift up my hands to your commands, which I love, and I meditate on your decrees.

Psalm 119:64)The earth is filled with your love, O LORD; teach me your decrees.

Psalm 119:97)Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long.

Psalm 119:165)Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.

Psalm 119:67)I obey your statutes, for I love them greatly.

Psalm 136:2)Give thanks to the God of gods. His love endures forever.

Psalm 136:

1) Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good.
His love endures forever.

2) Give thanks to the God of gods.
His love endures forever.

3) Give thanks to the Lord of lords:
His love endures forever.

4) to him who alone does great wonders,
His love endures forever.

5) who by his understanding made the heavens,
His love endures forever.

6) who spread out the earth upon the waters,
His love endures forever.

7) who made the great lights—
His love endures forever.

8) the sun to govern the day,
His love endures forever.

9) the moon and stars to govern the night;
His love endures forever.

10) to him who struck down the firstborn of Egypt
His love endures forever.

11) and brought Israel out from among them
His love endures forever.

12) with a mighty hand and outstretched arm;
His love endures forever.

13) to him who divided the Red Sea asunder
His love endures forever.

14) and brought Israel through the midst of it,
His love endures forever.

15) but swept Pharaoh and his army into the Red Sea;
His love endures forever.

16) to him who led his people through the desert,
His love endures forever.

17) who struck down great kings,
His love endures forever.

18) and killed mighty kings—
His love endures forever.

19) Sihon king of the Amorites
His love endures forever.

20) and Og king of Bashan—
His love endures forever.

21) and gave their land as an inheritance,
His love endures forever.

22) an inheritance to his servant Israel;
His love endures forever.

23) to the One who remembered us in our low estate
His love endures forever.

24) and freed us from our enemies,
His love endures forever.

25) and who gives food to every creature.
His love endures forever.

26) Give thanks to the God of heaven.
His love endures forever.

Psalm 138:2)I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.

Psalm 143:8)Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.

Psalm 145:8)The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger

No comments: