Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Perfect Day



I hope you woke up this morning with a big smile on your face.


I hope the sun is shining just for you


And the birds are singing their very best songs ...


I hope your coffee is hot and tastes just right


and the cats are purring contentedly,


And the mailman waves a cheery hello and there are no bills in the post ...


I hope that your day is filled with lovely surprises


And friends call you up just to say "Hi" ...


I hope you feel on top of the world with a spring in your step all day ...


I hope just everything goes your way ...


I hope everything is well with your world,


A place for everything and everything in it's place ...


I hope you can enjoy all you do and you are complimented on the way you look


And you can laugh and talk and share to your heart's content ...


I hope you have all you wish for yourself and those dear to you,


And all your dreams come true ...


and at the end of the day I wish you a perfect moon shining just for you,


a snug and coy bed with the softest of pillows


And I hope you sleep like a lamb with a smile on your face ...


I hope you have a perfect end to the perfect day


and I hope that every day is just as wonderful in it's own way...


Author Unknown, at it again ...

No comments: